Cogito Ergo Sum ~Rene Descartes

Monday, January 3, 2011

Rants and Raves

2010...In review

One of the goals i have this year is to start writing again. In my normal state of mind, i wouldn't consider this writing...it's ranting (think Bag Lady in Central Park). Well, i guess great things start with small beginnings (whoa! that sounded awful....scratch that).

Last year was mediocre for me. Here's why:


  • I gained weight, stopped working out....in short LAZY
  • Got depressed for quite sometime (perks of being single and sarcastic)
  • I finally accepted the fact that i am addicted to tattoos (got my 7th tat)
  • Retail therapy
  • Got obsessed with 90's music
  • Missed friends from my old job....and i missed the stress too (weird huh?)
  • Enjoyed reading restaurant reviews and dreamed of being a food critic
  • Celebrated 3 years of being alcohol and nicotine free
  • Fascinated with consipiracy theories (i still am)
  • Bought a lot of books (for some odd reason, i havent read any of them)
  • Started to like Indie music (Hugs to Jonathan Berdul, he introduced me to Vienna Teng)
  • Managed to grow my hair (shoulder lenght...dont get your hopes up...i had to cut it again because of boredom)
  • Got tired of taking pictures (yes, i am lazy)
I guess, that sums up 2010...i hope 2011 wont be as boring as last year.

No comments:

Post a Comment