Cogito Ergo Sum ~Rene Descartes

Sunday, January 2, 2011

New Years Resolution (take 2)

Say goodbye to 2010 and welcome 2011. Nothing uneventful happened last year (at least to me). The idea of "new years resolutions" doesnt really appeal to me, why? for one: if you want to change something you dont need to wait for New Year to do something about it. Nevertheless, in the interest of conforming to everyone else...Here's my list:

  • Be nice. (disclaimer: not limited to friends and relatives)
  • Smile often. This is gonna be difficult, im not really a "friendly person" and its not my thing to smile.
  • Lose weight. 2 years ago, i decided to eliminate red meat in my diet, i gotta say i am 95% successful, this is gonna be easy.
  • Read one book every month. I am a self-confessed bookworm, i used to read 2 books every week when i was still in school.
  • Write again. Need i say more=)

No comments:

Post a Comment